Map monoprints offer a custom, one-of-a-kind artwork with a timeless design.
Each map design is hand-carved into a relief block.
The block is then artfully inked by hand and run through a printing press one at a time.
The result is a unique monoprint that can then be embellished with watercolors...
...as well as custom stamps.
- Typical sizes: 10" x 10" OR 12" x 18"
- Monoprints are 1/1 (in an open varied edition) since they are uniquely inked, painted, and stamped.
- Monoprints are made in May/June. We make about 4 new map designs a year. (request early)
- All prints are made on 100% acid-free, cotton Stonehenge paper.
- Most monoprints are aerial view, although can be developed as a bird's eye view with a bit more work.
- See the STORE for prints available from previous projects.